Wesley Hackett knows a good problem when he sees it. And he loves problems. Perhaps that explains why he’s a huge fan of the Rubik’s Cube, the iconic 3D puzzle from the 1980s. In fact, he has at least five different models of the twisting object, from the simple 2×2 Mini Cube to a V-Cube 7 that has more than 200 pieces.
Do you know where you will be five years from now? How about 10 years from now? Michael Bouchard does. He has a 15-year plan for personal success and has carefully outlined every step required to get him there.
It’s no surprise that Marquia Lewis decided to study computer science in college. “I was around computers all the time growing up, and I really like them,” says Lewis, a sophomore whose mother, a software engineer for the Boeing Co. in St. Louis, also majored in computer science.
Brian Peterson’s dedication to football — and to Missouri S&T — helped push the Miners to a record 10-1 season and landed him on the Capital One Academic All-America team. He is only the 19th Miner in the history of the football program to be selected for this honor.
Missouri S&T’s business and information technology degree programs have earned initial accreditation by the board of directors of AACSB International — the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. AACSB is the longest-serving global accrediting body for business and accounting programs. To be accredited, S&T’s programs met 21 quality standards, including quality of faculty, resource [...]
- Always a great program! RT @MUExtSTL: Missouri S&T Aerospace Camp. Register http://t.co/aY7y9p2qOO @MUExtSTL @missouri4h #STEM #camp #summer about 22 hours ago
- At Innovation Park! RT @RichChrismer: Checking out the tech startup incubator at @MissouriSandT. http://t.co/DNNtebfNVX about 1 day ago
- Visitation & funeral service this morning for Dr. Kent Peaslee, a beloved and greatly respected S&T professor http://t.co/nqh7cpgwRr about 1 day ago
- More info: http://t.co/jLbnoEWnSo RT @KRCG13: Severe thunderstorm warning for Maries, Phelps, and Pulaski Co. until 9:30 p.m. about 2 days ago
- Sending our thoughts to the people of Oklahoma City, Moore, Okla., & elsewhere hit by tornadoes. about 2 days ago
- Join the conversation