During Homecoming, the Miner Alumni Association honored eight alumni and a faculty member for their accomplishments and their devotion to the association, the campus and its students.
Selected from an impressive list of nominees, the awardees received special recognition during the Miner Legends Luncheon.
Pictured above from left are:
- Pam Leitterman, Math’75, retired marketing program manager, Hewlett-Packard Co., Robert V. Wolf Alumni Service Award
- Xiaoliang Cheng, PhD Chem’10, president, Wuhan Quality Life Technology Co., Distinguished Young Alumni Award
- Craig Barnes, ME’78, retired executive director of technology strategy, Cummins, Alumni Achievement Award
- Jillian Beth Schmidt, assistant teaching professor, mechanical and aerospace engineering, Class of ’42 Excellence in Teaching Award
- Bill Kennedy, president and CEO, Jack Kennedy Metal Products and Building Inc., Honorary Life Member Award
- Katherine Wasem, MetE’99, vice president, G&S Foundry, Distinguished Young Alumni Award
- Jorge Ochoa, ME’85, principal engineer, Exponent Inc., Alumni Achievement Award
- Thomas Feger, CE’69, special consultant, Hanson Professional Services Inc., Frank H. Mackaman Volunteer Service Award
- John Lovitt, MS CSci’70, chief executive officer, Pattern Insight (retired); adjunct professor, Missouri S&T, Alumni Merit Award.