In March, the St. Pat’s Celebration Committee honored the following 2015 Honorary Knights of St. Patrick.
- Delbert Day, CerE’58, Curators’ Professor emeritus of materials science and engineering, served as Honorary St. Pat and parade marshal.
- Dr. Henry Antolak, a Rolla dentist and former co-owner of the Cavern, now known as The Grotto
- Henry C. “Hank” Foley of Columbia, Mo., senior vice chancellor for research and graduate studies at the University of Missouri-Columbia and executive vice president for academic affairs, research and economic development at the University of Missouri System. Foley also holds a joint appointment in chemical and biochemical engineering at Missouri S&T
- William J. “Bill” James of Rolla, professor emeritus of chemistry at Missouri S&T
- Cheryl McKay of Rolla, manager of web and interactive marketing at Missouri S&T
- Susan Hadley Rothschild, CSci’74, of St. Louis, retired certified public accountant and former Miner Alumni Association president
- Jesse Singleton of St. James, Mo., manager of printing and mail services at Missouri S&T
- Phil Whitefield of Rolla, chair and professor of chemistry and director of the Center of Excellence for Aerospace Particulate Emissions Reduction Research at Missouri S&T.