Missouri S&T awarded six honorary professional degrees during commencement ceremonies in December. The degrees recognize the following graduates for professional achievement:
- C. Dennis Croessmann, NucE’81, of Edgewood, N.M., chief of staff for the chief technology officer at Sandia National Laboratories
- Thomas M. DeGonia II, Hist’93, of Olney, Md., a state and federal court litigator
- Dale W. Leidy Sr., ME’61, of Moreland, Ga., retired technical director at Owens-Illinois Inc.
- Robert E. Low, of Springfield, Mo., president of Prime Inc.
- Jeffrey W. Sheets, ChE’80, of Houston, vice president of finance and chief financial officer for ConocoPhillips
- Bryan A. Stirrat, CE’67, of Diamond Bar, Calif., president of Tetra Tech — BAS.