During commencement in December, Missouri S&T conferred professional degrees on the following alumni:
- Nola Rebecca Johnson, CerE’83, MS EMgt’92, PhD EMgt’99, deputy to the commanding general, Maneuver Support Center of Excellence at Fort Leonard Wood, Mo.
- Dale M. Pitt, AE’72, MS AE’75, Boeing Technical Fellow in the field of aeroelasticity, unsteady aerodynamics and adaptive structures
- Gary D. Pennell, MetE’97, chief metallurgist at Nucor-Yamato Steel Co.
- William A. “Bill” Rehm, GGph’51, a consultant working with the IADC to develop texts on drilling technology
- George E. Uding, ME’59, retired resident and chief operating officer of Medusa Corp.